Upon graduating Pace Law University in 2000, I began my career at the Orange County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney. In 2007 I left the D.A.’s Office to work for the Orange County Legal Aid Society as a Trial Attorney.
While working at Legal Aid, I was also an adjunct professor at the Orange Community College and taught in the Criminal Justice Department. I still continue to teach.
I am eager to assist clients in their legal matters and provide zealous representation.
- 2000 received J.D. degree from Pace University Law School.
- 1994 earned Bachelor’s degree from Binghamton University (SUNY)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Certificate to Practice Law in Federal Courts – Southern District of New York
- Orange County Bar Association
- New York Defender’s Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange & Sullivan counties
Please Contact Us if you have any questions and would like to schedule an appointment.